Friday, August 15, 2008

Ohio...here we come!

We will be leaving Bogota tomorrow and it is exciting but at the same time a little sad. We said goodbye to all our favorite parks and ended the day with our favorite empanada´s (thanks Lisa and Tom). Please pray for us as we fly home tomorrow with 3 little kids. They are excited to go in an airplane but are a little unsure what that all means. We can´t wait to get home but the children have no idea what is in store for them. Hopefully we will have sweet dreams tonight as our day begins bright and early.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This adventure comes to an end and a new one begins. Good Luck and travel safe. I'll keep you all in my prayers esp the 3 girls as they experiance their first flight and the beginning of a bright new future with Papi and mami.
God speed,
annie

Anonymous said...

Penny and Brian - Best wishes for safe and speedy travel home. It has been great to be able to follow your journey through this blog. Can't wait to meet the girls!
-Heatherwkzonl

The Eisenbergers said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Pack lollipops! Safe travels and I will pray that you make it through immigration very quickly!

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Brian and Penny- I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to see the girls in person. They are so cute. I wish you the best of luck and a safe trip home. I will keep you guys in my prayers. Love ya and god bless. Christy Frasier and Brendan