Here are just a few pictures of life at home. The girls love the playground, their pool and playing with dolls. We are trying to settle down and get comfortable. We are still working on bedtime as the girls don't like sleeping without mami and papi. Brian has been back at work now for over a week and Penny is still learning how to be a good mom at home. Our friend Tiffany came and gave the girls some shorter hair cuts. Thanks Tiffany!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm glad you are all home. I will keep Laura in my prayers that she have a speedy recovery. I can't imagine how scary being at the hospital waiting for results must have been. They look very happy to be home and playing. You will both make great parents. I will keep you in my prayers.
Angie and Tim
What great picts. I still love keeping up with how your family is doing. The girls look great!
I'm glad things are better now. They are such cute little girls. Let me know if you need any help!
Michelle L.
Yes, the adjustment of going from a cramped, one-bedroom situation to a house can be challenging. They will eventually understand your new expectations and things will get better. You look to be doing great and loved the beautiful, colorful pictures!
Traci
I am trying to get caught up with whats been going on! So glad to see you guys made it home safely and are starting to adjust being a family!!
Jaime Boyachek
We are so happy to see that everything went fine with laura at the hospital, and now everybody is home ok. We'll like to see you guy soon and meet the girls.
You are in our prayers,
Con Mucho CariƱo,
Carolina and Kevin Krupp
Post a Comment