Saturday, August 23, 2008
Just a quick update
We are in need of your prayers. Tonight we took Laura to the urgent care because she has been coughing alot, has a fever and her breathing was short. Brian is on his way with her to the hospital so that they can admit her for the night. The doctor's think she has pneumonia and want to run some more tests on her. Please pray for wisdom and peace during this as she will be away from her sisters for a while and we want her home quickly and well. We will update you some more later about the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I am praying for your sweet baby tonight. And for peace for you too!
Jan in Alaska
I,am getting ready to leave for Mass in a few minutes will keep you all in my prayers.
Annie
You are all in our prayers. We will be looking for updates of good health.
Oh my! As a new Mami with your child in the hospital, I know how scary it can be. I will pray for continued wisdom for the doc, and divine healing for the baby! Keep us posted!
You got it... prayers coming your way and Laura's way. Let us know how she is doing!!!!!
Jacquelyn
Sening prayers up for restored health to little Laura. What a scary situation! Praying for your entire family through this time.
Praying for your precious daughter Laura. May she have a very short hospital stay & be back in her loving home with her mami,papi & sisters!
Abuelita in NJ
Hopefully by now she is resting comfortably at home but will keep you all in our thoughts as she is on the road to recovery.
You AND your little girl must be so strong. I know I would never have been that way! I hope she recovers soon and God bless you for doing what you've done for your children.
Post a Comment