Wednesday, July 16, 2008
We have Visa's!
Our trip to Chicago was successful and we now have our visa's. The final paperwork for our trip to Bogota complete. Penny did some shopping while we were waiting for our visas to be finished and found some very cute outfits at H&M. Christa did not have her baby yet but if it doesn't come before this weekend then Monday will be the day she delivers. The same day we meet our children. Our family will be expanding like crazy. We have had so much help getting the house ready that a miracle is happening right before our eyes. Thank you for all your help. We couldn't have done it without you! We know that we will be getting suitcases packed up to the last minute but it is o.k. No words can explain the joy in our hearts that is sometimes over run with worries, fears, and stress but it is the joy that continues to keep us going as we busily prepare our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Praise the Lord and may He keep you safe as you travel. Be watching the blog for how it all goes. Your all in my thoughts and prayers.
Love
Annie
Thinking of you all from down in Pereira! Wishing you safe travels and a beautiful meeting with your girls on Monday! I do hope we can meet up in Bogota in couple of weeks! I am praying for you all!!! Penny, I absolutely hate to fly - it will be over before you know it!
Andrea (and Troy, Samuel, Luis and Daniel)
Thanks for the well wishes!!! I am on the upswing now that we went to the hospital last night. I told Troy the blessing was that had I gone any earlier, it wouldn't have been full blown bronchitis and we would have ended up back there anyway. I am feeling more like myself though which is wonderful because I was really missing all of my boys, dh included. It is no fun to be bed-ridden!
As for communication...We have a cell phone that our hotel provided for local service, but I also have Skype to stay in touch with my mom. Other than that we our solely staying in touch via email with folks in the states. We were told that it is very expensive to call internationally otherwise. If you are taking a laptop and can set-up a Skype account, I highly recommend it. It is the easiest thing in the world... all you need is a headset for your computer. And it is FREE for international calls (of course your fam back home would have to do the same and I know you are running short on time.) Hope this helps.
Andrea
Post a Comment