Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We are traveling to Bogota!

Our Gotcha day is July 21! We will be getting our tickets this week and then all the paperwork gathering begins. We got more pictures in the mail today and boy are these girls adorable. We love them already! We aren't sure which twin is Angela and which is Laura but we will know in a few short weeks. Thanks for all the support so far, we love you guys!

18 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats! They are beautiful! I look forward to following your journey.

Jennifer (CHI Mami)

Sarah said...

So darling!!!! Can't wait to follow your journey to Colombia!!!!

janine said...

Oh, they are so incredibly cute!

Looks like you will need to buy some dolls ;).

Congrats and best wishes on your journey to your three precious daughters!

Jacq & Jason said...

Congradulations! How cute!!!! I can't wait to read your July/Aug posts. Just think, one month from now you will know your daughters!
Congrads... again and again

Genece said...

What a joy to see your precious daughters. They definitely look to be little angels with a love for baby dolls and their hair fixed nicely. How cute! You are in store for some fun tea parties and dress up parties! Wishing you pleasant days ahead as you secure the final preparations for the big trip to Colombia. What blessings you are about to recieve in your arms! SOON!!!

Genece

The Eisenbergers said...

They are beautiful!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for your family. This is the fun part and the crazy part! We have been in overdrive since we got our travel date. Are they in Bogota? Please keep us posted on where you will be staying and let's plan to meet up on our way back through! My email is andrealwe@yahoo.com

Andrea

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Yea! They are dolls! Beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics! Many prayers to follow you thru this next process...keep us posted! Congrats Mami y Papi!

Anonymous said...

OMG....can they be any cuter!? Congratulations again...I hope you end up at El Refugio they will LOVE these girls there!

Debi

Renee said...

Oh, how exciting! You must be on cloud nine. The girls look so precious. We'll be thinking of you as you prepare to travel.

Beth said...

Oh how cute! I had Jessica sitting next to me as i pulled up the blog and as soon as she saw the photo she said "ROSA?" I told her they live at La Maria. She told me they were at a different house, but she remembered them. She told me Angela and Laura are twins, so she obvioulsy remembered. How cool! Oh they are adorable! Congrats

deanna willett said...

Congratulations!! Your girls are beautiful. We can't wait to follow your trip to Bogota and see more pictures.

Deanna
CHI Mami to Brian & Angelica

Ali A said...

I am so happy for you two. Congrats on this wonderfull news.

Phyllis said...

Looks like our family has been blessed with 3 more beautiful girls. I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see them in person.

Love,
Phyllis

Dan and Karen said...

They are beautiful and you are going to need to do some serious doll shopping!
Congraulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!! Can't wait for you all to be together as a family. God Speed and travel safe to Columbia.

Annie

Christy said...

Wow, they are beautiful!! May God continue to richly bless your journey.

Christy

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! They are just adorable...We will be following your journey :)

Anonymous said...

HEllo Penny,

I am not sure if you remember me- Caroleana- I worked with Julie in the Oregon office.

Congrats!! God is so good. May you blessed in these last few weeks to prepare to travel and meet your little ones.

Have fun in Colombia!!