Saturday, June 14, 2008
Check and Check!
We don't have much to say for now except..........It is Official! Our paperwork has been signed and we will get the official assignment next week. Laura (3), Angela (3), and Rosa Alejandra (2) are another step closer to becoming Uhlenbrock's! Right now all we can say is God is good. He also miraculously took care of the I171H form too. So check and check off the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's so exciting! Congrats!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! NOW IT REALLY GETS EXCITING.
ANNIE
Congratulations!!!!
Way to go! I haven't read your blog much the past month as we've been in Bogota but am so happy to see the fantastic news! I can't wait until you guys get to go and experience the most amazing adventure of your life.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!! Do you have twins too? Oh, I can't wait to hear more!
Andrea
Post a Comment