Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Why I love to Homeschool!





It is no secret that I love learning and that I am a little crazy about God's creations but today I am so glad that we are a homeschool family. Here are my reasons why I love to teach my kids(today)!

We get to experience learning together.
I get to share the wow moments when something clicks.
We get to go on great fieldtrips and making connections to what they are learning is easy because I am the teacher.
When the sun is shining, we take class outside!
Reading time with Papi.
We have time for art, crafts, cooking, sewing and learning about things they are excited about.
We usually get done with school by lunch time and the girls get to play (even outside)!
Bible study and discussing sin and what areas we struggle in.
Reading lots of stories and poems.
Did I mention being outside....alot in the sunshine!

There are other reasons but today this is where I am at. A mom just trying to teach her kids about God, the world He made, and how much He loves us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweetness!