


I had all good intentions of posting an update when we ended school this year with a few pictures showing what our homeschool is like. As you can see that didn't happen and now we are in the full swing of summer. We started our summer off with a vacation to St. Augustine with Brian's family and it was a wonderful week. Here are some pictures of the fun we had. Our week included much sunshine, swimming, playing in the sand and spending time with our family.
Our 4th of July was nice as my family was in town and we spent the days swimming, going to the fair, camping on my Grandma's farm and celebrating her birthday! We now have Princess Prep School to begin at church and dance camp in the next few weeks. I have my summer fun schedule hanging in the kitchen with all the things listed that we want to do this summer. I actually have several items crossed off. I am trying to stay with my once a month updates to keep those far off family members updated. Enjoy the sun and get outside!


No comments:
Post a Comment