


So we celebrated family day #2 in July and didn't get to post about it. So we had another great day with special treats from Colombia. We purchased several cute things while we were there and plan on giving one to the girls each year. This year they received a cute colombian purse. In the picture you can see that they each drew pictures of our family. Very cute! We celebrated with candy, balloons and looked at their photo books from Bogota that they received last year. Brian came home early from work (or it just wouldn't be family day) and we went to a water park to spend the afternoon. That is what the girls wanted to do. We ended our famliy day with dinner out. I am overwhelmed by the love I feel for my children and often wonder what their birth mom may be feeling. These girls are amazing and make it easy to think that maybe we should do this again.
We also spent much time swimming this summer, picking strawberries, picking blueberries, picking raspberries and this past weekend picking apples. I want our kids to know where their food comes from. They also enjoyed planting their own garden this year and picking carrots, tomatoes, green beans and corn that they planted. Our next post will be those vacation pictures that I promised.


1 comment:
I love watching your ninos grow along side ours. Our Family Day #2 was in August. I need to do better at making it special. I mean we have a cake etc. but not much else.I keep thinking I should do Colombian related stuff. Any ideas?
Post a Comment