Well....it is official our children look like they came from the backwoods! They went from being scared of everything and not wanting to walk around in bare feet to this...making mud pies in the back yard. No child of ours will be afraid of mud. We have had a wonderful last few weeks with Mother's Day (my first!) and Memorial Day. My first Mother's Day felt a little strange yet kind of like I was a Mother for years. I guess all the waiting and hoping already gave me a mothers heart. Most of my feelings on that day were just how much I admired my own mom and all those moms out there. It is a tough job yet so many of my friends and family do it without batting an eye. You truly are amazing. Anyway my husband made this beautiful card with pictures and asked the girls what I would like for M-Day. Rosa-chocolate cake, Angela-chocolate, Laura-the letter M. I received all of those wonderful gifts and many hugs/kisses.Saturday, May 30, 2009
Happenings
Well....it is official our children look like they came from the backwoods! They went from being scared of everything and not wanting to walk around in bare feet to this...making mud pies in the back yard. No child of ours will be afraid of mud. We have had a wonderful last few weeks with Mother's Day (my first!) and Memorial Day. My first Mother's Day felt a little strange yet kind of like I was a Mother for years. I guess all the waiting and hoping already gave me a mothers heart. Most of my feelings on that day were just how much I admired my own mom and all those moms out there. It is a tough job yet so many of my friends and family do it without batting an eye. You truly are amazing. Anyway my husband made this beautiful card with pictures and asked the girls what I would like for M-Day. Rosa-chocolate cake, Angela-chocolate, Laura-the letter M. I received all of those wonderful gifts and many hugs/kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like alot of fun! Maybe a future chef or two? :)
Karen
Post a Comment