Sunday, April 7, 2013

Geography Fair 2013

Every year we enjoy doing the Geography Fair at our co-op. The girls love learning about other countries and it makes them feel more at home knowing that the world is full of different people. This year they chose Switzerland (because their aunt went on a visit there). We read Heidi and watched the movie (a very good one). They also read some other books and looked at pictures. Next year the girls are mentioning maybe Colombia. I wanted to wait until they decided to learn about their country for the Geography Fair. We are always learning about Colombian things through out the year and especially on Family Day! It is Papi's job to help with the display and he holds nothing back. I am very grateful to have him help.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I stumbled upon it today and it brightened my day. I am actually adopted from El Salvador and grew up in NJ. Now I live in Japan with my German husband. :)

Ami said...

Looks like they all did a fabulous job!! :) Ami