Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year! (and Merry Christmas)

Our Thankful Tree.....
Princess Rosa.......


Reindeer?
We have survived all the traveling for the holidays. Two trips to Cinci, 3 days in Fowler, and 2 days in New York. Through all of this we only saw a few "Bogota moments" and had lots of fun. I am so proud of our girls. I am glad to be back home and in the somewhat normal routine. I have been searching my heart this Christmas to truly understand how God would have us live in this lavish country. He has poured into my heart a compassion for those that have nothing and I may never be the same again. I won't bore you with my dislike for materialism but would hope you would hold me accountable to live my life differently. Choosing to live without so that others may have life..................

2 comments:

Beth said...

My how the girls have grown. You can see such a difference in their eyes...they are happy and content. Merry Christmas and a very Blessd 2010!

Anonymous said...

THE GIRLS HAVE GROWN AND CHANGED SO MUCH SINCE LAST CHRISTMAS. I LOVING SEE THE WORLD THROUGH THEIR EYES. THEY HAVE BEAUTIFUL HEARTS. I KEEP YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS.